Performance air filters have gone unchanged for 50 years until now. AEM has reinvented the lifetime performance air filter in the form of our DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter. It is the first performance air filter that does not require oiling to filter and trap dirt and contaminants! AEM’s DRYFLOW Synthetic Filter is a Revolution in Performance Filtration Technology. It puts AEM ahead of the pack.
• The DRYFLOW Synthetic filter’s unique non-woven polyester filter media is independently tested at over 98% initial filtration efficiency (99.4% cumulative efficiency) based on SAE J276 JUN93 Fine Dust Air Cleaner Test Code procedures. Oiled filter initial efficiency is typically 90% to 95% efficient.
• The DRYFLOW Synthetic filter delivers superior filtration and equal performance (compared to an oiled filter) on every BRUTE FORCE intake tested!
• AEM’s unique non-woven filter media never needs oil! This means less down time between cleanings and no more chance of over-oiling.
• A neutral gray filter color complements our mirror-polished and silver powdercoat finishes, and hides the dirt that it keeps out of your engine.
• A mineral reinforced plastic interior cage increases structural rigidity—it’s virtually impossible to collapse, even on Diesels! No mesh screen means no more filter damage from bumps during installation or cleaning and no corrosion damage.
• Element is cleanable and is Guaranteed for Life! (Filter Cleaning Solution included)
• Will NOT void your vehicle’s warranty!
***Fits both AEM and Injen CAI (Cold Air Intake) for the MAZDASPEED Protege***
This filter uses Injen Pre-Filter X-1033